Stavanger Bay pump your veins with gushing gold
408 Posts
Ooc —
And sure enough, the tawny matron told Echelon the very thing that she had figured out for herself. She was too close to their borders for their liking. Being curious didn't surprise her either, but she was inclined to believe that was also for the former's ulterior motive. Too close to a home meant that they'd naturally want to know what she was going to be up to. Had the situations been reversed, Echelon imagined she would have done the same.

But her pleasantries were slipping slightly, though she tried to keep ahold of them. “I assure you, I mean no harm,” and there were those words again, echoing her previous meeting with another wolf. “I merely request passage across this part of the coast. I have no interest in what your lands hold.” This time, the curtness in her tone slid through, but she meant it genuinely. Echelon cared not for what their territory had within in. She had no desire to be recruited by them, and certainly wasn't about to go asking for trouble. A stray wolf or two on their own posed her little harm (or so she thought), but a pack was an entirely different story.
Messages In This Thread
pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 02, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 02, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 02, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 03, 2014, 07:11 AM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 06, 2014, 01:47 AM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 06, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 16, 2014, 09:31 PM