Emberwood Take my love down to Baton Rouge
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna immediately backed up, almost falling over herself in the attempt to stop her enthusiastic forward motion. Her ears flattened and she sat down, abashed by the immediate show of agression. She hadn't meant to seem a threat.

She did perk up somewhat, though, when he responded in a neutral manner. Perhaps everything was alright then. He wasn't exactly friendly, per say, but he wasn't going for her throat either. Small victories.

His words were a bit pessimistic, but true to her upbeat self, she didn't let it get her down. She shrugged. "That's one of the things I like about it. Summer and winter sometimes seem like they last forever. Fall, though, never overstays it's welcome." It was true that summer was her favorite of all the seasons, but that didn't mean she didn't appreciate the lack of longevity. Sometimes she wished they could experience the seasons in short bursts rather than long stays. "To each their own, I guess." She wasn't bothered by his opinion but certainly didn't agree with it. Fall was useful for many more purposes, even if one of them was so simple as to allow the trees to show a beauty hidden from the rest of the year.

"The Sunspire. That mountain over there." She indicated the direction where the hazy peak could be faintly seen. "My name's Vienna. How about you?" Hopefully he wasn't so close-mouthed that he wouldn't return the favor. She absolutely loved chatting with strangers, especially strangers who had seen interesting things and lived interesting lives. Which, to Vienna, meant pretty much everyone.
Messages In This Thread
Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - September 21, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - September 22, 2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - September 22, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - September 28, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 02, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - October 03, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 09, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - October 10, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 16, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - October 19, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 22, 2014, 11:45 PM