Redhawk Caldera i'm not the one who stabbed the captain with a pickle
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Well, now I'm actually in my bed... so that's a start.

Fox wondered if her own children would be so talkative and nosy. Junior seemed to have six questions for every one that Fox managed to give her an answer for. An exaggeration, but that was how it felt. Fox furrowed her brow at Junior, who demanded answers of various members of the pack that she had left. Why had Junior left the plateau, Fox wanted to ask. And although it was within Fox's normal repertoire to cause trouble and start shit with anybody within earshot, she didn't have the strength or the pain tolerance for it right now.

“The plateau is fine. So is everybody else, as far as I know. Tytonidae is the only one of your age I see around anymore. It seems Saena and Pura followed in your footsteps, so to speak.” Unfortunately, they hadn't had the foresight to talk it through with anybody before darting off into the wilderness. Fox had heard nothing of why or where they had gone to, she only noticed their absence. “Now are you going to tell me what happened with the sea wolves?” she asked. If not, that was Junior's business, and Fox wouldn't press further. But she was curious, especially since the girl had seemed so devoted to the strange band of women.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm not the one who stabbed the captain with a pickle - by RIP Fox - October 02, 2014, 10:56 PM