Redhawk Caldera i'm not the one who stabbed the captain with a pickle
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox found Junior's explanation odd. Not because she thought that the girl would like treating boys like scum, but because the male that she'd met from there seemed pleased as punch to help her with seashore hunting. Fox wondered how such a pack could exist without somehow failing due to no new blood, but perhaps all of their members were recruits. A strange concept indeed. Now, though, the Redleaf-DiSarinno girls present were both far away from that place.

“The plateau never felt like home to me,” Fox admitted, “I gave it a fair shot, but after two months of living there, I had a feeling it wasn’t just going to grow on me. So Peregrine, Lasher, and I decided to find something that felt like home to all of us.” Although the phrase "your father" almost made it to the tip of her tongue a few times, Fox refrained from saying it. She thought it would make her seem and feel decidedly old. “Peregrine should be back in a few days, maybe a little more. He wanted to inform the plateau himself about our departure.”
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm not the one who stabbed the captain with a pickle - by RIP Fox - October 02, 2014, 11:21 PM