Stavanger Bay pump your veins with gushing gold
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle had approached this other femme at first because of the proximity to the borders, and the amount of influxers later. However, at arriving her curiosity got the best of her, making her ask more questions than were probably warranted. Thistle was a curious being it was how she learned most of her knowledge.

Thistle laid her ears back and then forward again as she listened. Her eyes on the others face and then over towards the coastline. She did not wish to be rude, but she wasn't going to avert her eyes completely when she was on her territory anyway. Thistle cracked a smile, You do not need my permission for the coast, it is neutral territory, only for my territory do you need my blessing. I will warn you though, there is a white eyed wolf somewhere that attacks females, so be careful. He attacked one of our own while she was out. My husband is hunting him down, but I would like to warn you none the less. Thistle grew quiet at this, she felt the warning was warranted, even if a female could take care of herself, it was best to be prepared.
Messages In This Thread
pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 02, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 02, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 02, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 03, 2014, 07:11 AM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 06, 2014, 01:47 AM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 06, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 16, 2014, 09:31 PM