Blacktail Deer Plateau When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Yeah, maybe..." Osprey mused, lifting her muzzle again to gaze at the billions of the tiny, shining dots on the dark blue blanket (or pelt - whatever one decided to call it). "It's probably exciting to see so many lives happening all at once," she said, trying to imagine herself being one of them, seeing and hearing everything, yet... unable to join in. "But I would not want to be one of them," Osprey now looked at Dante. "I love the process of living, being in my own story - so to say," she smiled, feeling confident that he would understand, what she had meant by it.

"Oh, no offence taken," Osprey brushed the subject away. "I mean, hadn't I wanted to tell, you wouldn't have heard anything," there was no disappointment or hurt for Crete left in her heart. He belonged to the past and she had decided not to return to it. "Do you have a special someone here?" she asked him after a moment of silence.
Messages In This Thread
RE: When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you - by Osprey - October 03, 2014, 09:10 AM