Spotted Eagle Mountain Sundown in the Paris of the Praries
44 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
sorry, edited my post

As she got closed she too stiffened. She recognized his scent. It smelled of the scent of the pack she had wandered too close to when she had seen the pups on their own. She didn't remember who he was necessarily, but she could tell he remembered her so she knew he must've been there.

When he brought up her knowing their home, she silently growled. She was hoping he wouldn't have to comment. She was only trying to help those pups, couldn't he tell? She was a little curious about why his son wouldn't show or call back if he knew his father was calling for him, but she didn't question.

"Right if thats what you want, you can go. Or I could try to see if he's in camp or around, and send him your way. But it seems you want nothing to do with me, over a stupid mistake of me trying to save some pups lives, so I guess I'll just be going." She said tensely.
~Signature~
-
Katniss is a friendly wolf and will often approach others in hope of a friendly conversation. She will become submissive if challenged, and will choose peace over fighting, but if attacked she will fight back
-
OOC My pronouns are he/him, and just so people are aware, I am a younger member between the ages of 13-17, but I’m comfortable with mature topics.
Messages In This Thread
Sundown in the Paris of the Praries - by RIP Bronco - July 06, 2022, 12:41 PM
RE: Sundown in the Paris of the Praries - by Katniss - July 09, 2022, 05:42 AM
RE: Sundown in the Paris of the Praries - by Katniss - July 18, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: Sundown in the Paris of the Praries - by Killdeer - July 18, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: Sundown in the Paris of the Praries - by Katniss - July 19, 2022, 07:18 AM
RE: Sundown in the Paris of the Praries - by Killdeer - July 20, 2022, 08:41 PM
RE: Sundown in the Paris of the Praries - by RIP Bronco - August 08, 2022, 05:03 PM