King Elk Forest girls just want to have fun
4 Posts
Ooc — Tallie
Her shout drew out the natives, apparently. Not long after her emotional outburst, a voice she did not know spanned the woodland path and Whit felt quite embarrassed for herself; but she had to brush that off, and was very good at doing so.

I'm lost, actually! Yes! She confirmed as much. Her eyes looked to the shifting shadows beneath the canopy, and some shafts of light that broke through, and then motes of dust caught and glowing within it; but she did not know where the voice came from. It felt like everywhere and nowhere at once.

If daddy had taught her anything, it was to be self-reliant; and ma, well she had always been kind of a bitch so if all else failed, Whit could act the part. There was no reason to act on her mean girl fantasies yet.

I'm actually — on the run, she almost said, but stopped herself; what kind of introduction is that? I'm Whitney. Where—...? I mean, who, are you? Maybe she'd lost her mind after so long in the forest, and was talking to some moss, or something. Were those motes of dust or mushroom spores?
Messages In This Thread
girls just want to have fun - by Whit - July 19, 2022, 06:14 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Kevalin - July 21, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Whit - July 21, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Kevalin - July 21, 2022, 12:43 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Whit - July 21, 2022, 12:59 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Vex Cruor - July 22, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Kevalin - July 23, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Whit - July 28, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Vex Cruor - July 29, 2022, 10:31 AM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Kevalin - July 29, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Vex Cruor - August 20, 2022, 02:16 PM