King Elk Forest girls just want to have fun
73 Posts
Ooc — Aero
He had no idea what to do with this information, she couldn't seem to see him, he stayed hidden buying himself time. He didn't think Vex would be too keen on aiding damsels in distress. "To be truthful with you, I'm a bit of a wanderer myself and a complete stranger to these lands too." He laughed aloud. "Aside from my pack's territory of course." He sighed, Vex would surely catch a whiff of her soon if she was paying any attention.

"You can call me Kevalin." He said, finally stepping out from the shadows and coming to stand before her. He gave her a wink. "Look, I'm gonna be honest with you, the female who runs this place is probably gonna try to tear your throat out when she sees you and I won't be able to stop her. I'm trying to figure out a way to keep you alive before she sniffs you out, shall we take a walk and at least get you something to eat?"

Ideally the weir would be free so he could catch her a few fish, hopefully she'd be as chatty as other damsels he'd assisted in the past so he could at least offer information in repentance for his sin. Not that Vex would actually listen if she spotted them together. He'd try to send her along her way afterwards, assuming Vex didn't spot them beforehand.
Messages In This Thread
girls just want to have fun - by Whit - July 19, 2022, 06:14 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Kevalin - July 21, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Whit - July 21, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Kevalin - July 21, 2022, 12:43 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Whit - July 21, 2022, 12:59 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Vex Cruor - July 22, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Kevalin - July 23, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Whit - July 28, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Vex Cruor - July 29, 2022, 10:31 AM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Kevalin - July 29, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: girls just want to have fun - by Vex Cruor - August 20, 2022, 02:16 PM