The Heartwood Did you hear the one about the dead wolf?
<font style="color: red; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 9px;">Warning</font> <br> <font style="color: black; font-family: Verdana; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 11px;">Snowl has a very profane mouth—please read his posts <i>at your own risk</i>.</font>
19 Posts
Ooc — Van
Yaay, glad you noticed! Anya is definitely named after Ana :D I think Tricks has a daughter named after all his immediate family lol he had so many <3

He fell quiet, hopeful that he would be assisted, possibly even more hopeful that she was flattered enough not to laugh at his predicament—but Snowl was never quite so lucky. He heard her come near, her words creating a sinking feeling in his chest, although he had an idea that she might be joking. Unfortunately, the spiky male wasn't in the present position to joke back like he wanted to. The proneness of his frame was making him slightly uneasy; especially when she confirmed that she was indeed gorgeous.

He could tell when she was laying partway on the log. Small cracks in the wood had become shadowed by her frame, and though he struggled to see what she looked like, there simply wasn't enough space in the openings to eve discern fur color. She was definitely in no rush to help him, and although he didn't know how much longer he would be okay with staying like that, he was briefly enticed to further the conversation before outright begging.

"I dunno..." he drawled, pointing his muzzle towards where he thought her head would be. "A princess trying and failing to rescue a demoiselle en détresse like me sounds pretty damn cute. Might even up your points more than if you actually save me." He shifted once more, throwing his rump on the ground, which was more comfortable than having it plumped up in the air, but still uncomfortable since he couldn't actually lie down completely.

"Either way, unless you've been horribly disfigured by a forest fire, you'll prob'ly still be pretty adorable." At least his father had lived long enough to teach his only son how to "woo a lady".
Messages In This Thread
Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 02, 2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 03, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 04, 2014, 12:04 AM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 04, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 04, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 17, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 23, 2014, 12:52 PM