Great Bear Wilderness cause i was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

She sought comfort from him. Cara would gaze into his eyes, trying to find something in the cold tundra. The assassin nuzzled her muzzle, trying to smother her anxious fires. "We will not give her that chance." He stated firmly. She was right, Ptarmigan would use their continued absence against them, to somehow pull Ouroboros to her.

"If we stagger our missions, they would be less conspicuous. If I leave tomorrow and come back a day later, then you would leave a few days after that, two or three. And we would have to stop those missions for a week or two just to slip her up." The mischievous wheels in his head were turning yet again. He was eager to see how this would work out, and if Ptarmigan would even catch on to what they were doing. It would all be very interesting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cause i was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage - by Kaname - October 04, 2014, 05:44 PM