The Sunspire we're driving cadillacs in our dreams.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie

A shit show. It wasn't the most eloquent phrase, but it certainly summed up their predicament. Summer shook his head, suddenly feeling a weight upon it that was rather unwelcome, especially when it invited an aching throb along with it. He had very much come to look up to their leader in the time he'd been with the Spire, but when Jace so bluntly asked the question he wasn't certain he wanted to answer, his words were lacking any tone that suggested doubt.

"I think we should focus our efforts on finding the cougar," the young wolf replied, "If it's strong enough to bring down our alpha, then it's a hazard to our pack. Maybe in finding it we can find Ferdie, but there's one thing that I know, that I just can't shake..." Summer paused, not wanting to bring the words to his lips though the power of his medication lowered his defenses and forced them out anyway. "It wasn't the cougar's blood we found so much of in that clearing."

Summer gave his leader a troubled look, hating himself for admitting that truth that had burdened him since that day.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Summer Ostrega - September 26, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 29, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 30, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Summer Ostrega - October 04, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 05, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 13, 2014, 10:58 AM