Redhawk Caldera style of eye
<font style="color: red; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 9px;">Warning</font> <br> <font style="color: black; font-family: Verdana; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 11px;">Snowl has a very profane mouth—please read his posts <i>at your own risk</i>.</font>
19 Posts
Ooc — Van
His mouth was open to protest, that unless her name was strangely just Junior, she had to have a senior; but she was quick to appease him with an actual answer. He was interested to hear that she was named after a bird like himself, but the words about her aunt and grandma just gave him the idea that this was a family trend whilst he only had a couple family members named after the winged beasts.

He also couldn't make the connection of her grandmother to his father, considering that Tricasse had never told his son why his name was his name—he hadn't wanted the news to get back to Snowl's mother for any reason. "So, you're just a bunch of bird-wolves then. That's cool, I guess."

Snowl caught the challenge in her voice, and his impish face grew gravely mischievous. "Oh, I dunno, O.J.," he teased. "I kinda remember you sayin' this spot wasn't formal, just a rag-tag team tryna set up camp, so I think we're cool checkin' out their digs." He quirked a brow at her, pausing. "Only if you're any good at sneaking, though. I can't have you blowing our cover, when I'm damn near a full-blown spy."

Laughing, he chose their direction, spindly legs taking hem north. "So what's our story if we get caught? 'Specially by your dad."
Messages In This Thread
style of eye - by Junior - October 03, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: style of eye - by Snowl - October 03, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: style of eye - by Junior - October 03, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: style of eye - by Snowl - October 03, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: style of eye - by Junior - October 04, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: style of eye - by Snowl - October 04, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: style of eye - by Junior - October 04, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: style of eye - by Snowl - October 04, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: style of eye - by Junior - October 04, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: style of eye - by Snowl - October 06, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: style of eye - by Junior - October 06, 2014, 12:37 PM