The Heartwood [M] Apology accepted, Captain Needa
'' may the odds be ever in your favor ''
48 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

She does not expect his figure when it comes crashing forward and barrels into her puny, lithe body. 
The beast charges like a bull, teeth enclosed around her throat. He forces her against the ground, and against her judgement, she does not fight him yet. For if she should, some injury far worse than that of her face will be upon her if she lands wrong beneath his grip.
So she waits. Patient, but not. 
Eventually she finds herself flat against her back, the revenant looming over top.
"Perhaps being ‘punished’ in a different way might make you more submissive, mm?"
He croons in her ear, words vile and merciless. The mere sound of his voice bubbles the urge to tear the chords straight from his throat, but she refrains.
That is where you are wrong, hound. I am not made to submit. There is no man in this world that will ever make me bow my head and tuck my tail willingly.[/color] She had become fearless now. Nothing he said or did would ever break her. 
While you may be revenant here, I owe you nothing; thus I shall give you nothing. Do not forget who brought you here... who gave to you the heartwood to command and create the will of the spirits. It is they who have given to me my gifts, and with them I hold sole power to myself. None else can command me. He could try, but he wouldn't be triumphant.
Khasni stared with a quivering lip, pulled against the corner to show readied teeth. They would gladly lunge for him again, be it they see the need.

I owe the world nothing,
the world owes nothing to me;
thus, we are as even as we ever shall be.
Messages In This Thread
[M] Apology accepted, Captain Needa - by Alduin - August 16, 2022, 11:34 PM
RE: Apology accepted, Captain Needa - by Khasni - August 17, 2022, 12:04 AM
RE: Apology accepted, Captain Needa - by Alduin - August 18, 2022, 01:28 AM
RE: Apology accepted, Captain Needa - by Khasni - August 18, 2022, 11:37 AM
RE: Apology accepted, Captain Needa - by Alduin - August 18, 2022, 04:27 PM
RE: [M] Apology accepted, Captain Needa - by Khasni - August 18, 2022, 04:45 PM
RE: [M] Apology accepted, Captain Needa - by Alduin - August 28, 2022, 02:54 PM