The Sunspire we're driving cadillacs in our dreams.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The ache that SUmmer had, that Jace didn't know about. He had it too, had had it for some time now. Every morning when he woke up, he hadn't realized that he had long ago already given up hope, and now it was just stubbornness that kept him searching.

Jace dipped his muzzle I know it wasn't. I fear that any shape we find him in it will not be good. Very well, I'll talk to Amekaze and we'll get a meeting together or a search party for the cougar. Make sure it's no longer in our mountains and if it is. Well then we'll decide if we should chase it off or kill it. he grew quiet then and looked around him at the mountain he had grown to love and he got ill, what a terrible hellish time for them.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Summer Ostrega - September 26, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 29, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 30, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 05, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 13, 2014, 10:58 AM