Great Bear Wilderness cause i was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)

The female recieved his gentle touch with no protests, though she was not blind to the ulterior motives laced under such gestures she had not yet decided to act on it or not. Though now that the Northern Princeling was out of the picture (assuming he had ever been in) the choice was pretty much taken.

"Sounds like a plan" she barked while reaching out her muzzle to trace the dep chocolate edges of his cheek with her nose, she had no objections to his plan-- it was flawless in her eyes. Just like her decision of talking to him. His words had not only soothed her mind but had re-strenghtened her intentions of healing the voids left by the traitors.

"Bring back the very best" she whispered into the base of his ear, silently assuming that he would take the first turn and leave in the next sunrise. "I trust you with my life" she added softly, while cutting the distance left and burying her nose into the assasin's neck. If it weren't for his support, she might've never reached what she had today.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cause i was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage - by Cara - October 05, 2014, 06:34 PM