Golden Glade Wily Trees
"If only everyone were as straight-forward as I..."
12 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
So sorry for the late reply!

Rose was angry enough when the insolent creature decided to laugh at her.  Laugh!  The vixen stood there for a moment, glaring at Paeon, struggling to think of a punishment horrible enough for her.  Hickory Rose, last of the Autumnfire Skulk was being talked to like a kit!  By a wolf, no less!  Quick and imaginative with my words... HA!  She's about to get much more than a couple of 'imaginative words'.

Rose stuck her nose into Paeon's face, amber eyes blazing.  "What's your name?"  She growled, practically a whisker away from losing all restraint.

I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :) 

Rose can be really nasty when she's grumpy/provoked.  If you don't want your character bullied by her, please let me know and I'll make her a bit milder for the thread.  Anything rude or spiteful that she says is completely in-character, and has nothing to do with my actual demeanor or 
views.
Messages In This Thread
Wily Trees - by Paeon - August 25, 2022, 07:06 PM
RE: Wily Trees - by Hickory Rose - August 29, 2022, 02:11 PM
RE: Wily Trees - by Paeon - August 31, 2022, 06:20 PM
RE: Wily Trees - by Hickory Rose - September 01, 2022, 11:27 AM
RE: Wily Trees - by Paeon - September 04, 2022, 08:19 PM
RE: Wily Trees - by Hickory Rose - September 09, 2022, 10:26 AM
RE: Wily Trees - by Paeon - September 10, 2022, 02:51 PM