The Sunspire A meeting under the moonlight
I'd rather die with someone than let that person die before my eyes
261 Posts
Ooc — Rain
The black she-wolf springs forwards towards Rain's shoulder with a speed that leaves her believing this attack will hit it's mark. She is correct as the world tilts and spins when Amekaze rams into her shoulder, the momentum sending her rolling across the ground.

"Our beliefs," Rain says getting to her paws and shaking the leaves and dirt that clings to her light grey fur. She winces as a small pang jolts through her shoulder. Well that'll leave a slight bruise. She tests her weight on the shoulder happy to find that it can take her full weight without causing too much pain and continues, "Consists of our morals really. No one can defy the Alphas. Each wolf is expected to contribute to the pack and if they do not, then they can be challenged for their position and, if serious enough an offense, can be driven from the pack." Rain begins to circle Amekaze this time, her eyes catching the light of the moon. "Pups are to be looked after by the strongest of the pack so that their strength may be passed on to the little ones. Those that are fit enough to hunt are expected to join in the hunt."

Rain lunges in to snap at Amekaze's hindquarters before jumping away to circle again. "There is more, but I'm sure you get my point. I made sure everyone followed the beliefs and also took care of the ones who did not." As she comes to be in front of the Alpha, she jumps forward with all her strength towards the scar on Amekaze's chest. If she can't match the Alpha's speed then perhaps she could overwhelm the small wolf with her weight.
Messages In This Thread
A meeting under the moonlight - by Rain - September 26, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: A meeting under the moonlight - by Amekaze - September 27, 2014, 12:48 AM
RE: A meeting under the moonlight - by Rain - September 27, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: A meeting under the moonlight - by Amekaze - September 29, 2014, 01:05 AM
RE: A meeting under the moonlight - by Rain - September 29, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: A meeting under the moonlight - by Amekaze - October 01, 2014, 04:27 AM
RE: A meeting under the moonlight - by Rain - October 01, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: A meeting under the moonlight - by Amekaze - October 04, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: A meeting under the moonlight - by Rain - October 05, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: A meeting under the moonlight - by Amekaze - October 06, 2014, 02:50 AM
RE: A meeting under the moonlight - by Rain - October 06, 2014, 09:48 AM