Rising Sun Valley precious and fragile things
221 Posts
Ooc — sietch

His back legs went down first, and then his front as Dovev stretched his body briefly, tail straining to the west behind him. The cool droplets of rain seeping into his pelt were a welcome reminder of the winter, although through his thick coat, he wouldn't feel it. With such insulated fur, snow would stick rather than melt to Dovev's plush cloak, and his skin would remain warm and dry.

With the mention of his homeland, Dovev watched a transformation appear in Ddraig's eyes, starting with a small glimmer that flickered brighter with each word. It was hard to deny such passion when one reminisced about love; something this charcoal lad clearly carried. The mention of waves caused the arctic beast to ponder the fact that the northern bay had a similar look, although the Ykvev only strayed near it to hunt. This male had probably been born and raised in an ocean environment.

I think I prefer dry land, myself, Dovev responded with an arched wave of his tail. We hardly had such rain in the tundra. With a lift of his muzzle, he mentioned to the gray skies that were flinging small water flecks onto the bridge of his nose. They pooled and rolled down his white fur, leaving clumps of watered-down hair.
Messages In This Thread
precious and fragile things - by Dovev - September 11, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Cadfael - September 15, 2014, 09:12 AM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Dovev - September 16, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Cadfael - September 22, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Dovev - September 25, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Cadfael - October 04, 2014, 09:17 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Dovev - October 05, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Cadfael - October 06, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Dovev - October 06, 2014, 10:26 AM