Redhawk Caldera i do whatever i can wherever i end up.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
So, there were a few who were pissed, a few who thought things were peachy, and a few who didn't seem to have any kind of opinion. For Fox, that was enough. It was actually more positive than she had expected. A large part of her assumed that everybody would hate them for what they had done. Fox realized that those who had followed them here were truly devoted to Peregrine and herself. Knowing that made her happy beyond words, although she wasn't one for verbal sentiments anyway.

"At least I managed to rope you in," Fox said with a cheeky grin. "I'm sure there's plenty of thrill-seeking adventures to be had here." The fireball had already managed to get a head-start on that one, although that wasn't something she was particularly happy about or proud of. Getting herself broken was not her idea of fun. Then again, the drugs Willow had left were helping, so that was a bonus.

Speaking of...

"What kind of poison did you bring for me, anyway?" she asked, glancing to the pile of plants.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 06, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 06, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 07, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 07:23 PM