Redhawk Caldera come together
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
The greeting caused Fox to turn around and face her older sister. Robin was something of an enigma to Fox. The older child promised again and again to stay, but every time, Fox's sister left without so much as a "good-bye." In a sense, Fox had gotten used to it. Robin was just a flighty little bird who had the attention span of a gnat. And while she may have been flaky, Robin had never done anything to upset or harm Fox.

"Robin!" she called out, her tail wagging. If she could have, Fox would have run to her and tackled her. Unfortunately, that didn't seem like such a great idea, taking her injuries into consideration. "I suppose I should get you up to speed," she added, wincing as she sat down. "Perry and I decided to strike out on our own. I took a mighty tumble right after we got here, which made our departure from the plateau... not quite as planned. Now we're rounding up recruits." That was the shortest possible version, but Fox figured it would do.

"You just passing through, or...?" Fox asked. Maybe Robin would once again say she would stick around only to up and leave again. That would be just like her, but Fox couldn't help but ask.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
come together - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: come together - by Robin - October 06, 2014, 12:23 PM
RE: come together - by RIP Fox - October 06, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: come together - by Robin - October 06, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: come together - by RIP Fox - October 06, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: come together - by Robin - October 06, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: come together - by RIP Fox - October 06, 2014, 01:27 PM
RE: come together - by Robin - October 06, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: come together - by RIP Fox - October 07, 2014, 08:14 AM
RE: come together - by Robin - October 10, 2014, 10:55 PM