Emberwood Trojan war
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Falwasi thought it through - the Emberwood wasn't exactly claimed land, so she would let this time go. They were on neutral ground, and she shouldn't be hostile, she would be expected to encourage him to join the pack. The lone wolf had just as much a right to be there as she did.

After he suggested a kill to share, he didn't wait for her to respond, and calmly walked away. Falwasi stood, affronted by the wolf's lackadaisical behaviour. "I like to eat what I kill myself." she shouted after him, attempting to prove she didn't want his charity. When he continued padding away, she grumbled, her curiosity getting the best of her.

She abandoned the chase that the hare that had shot off was offering her, and instead decided to chase the grey wolf. Falwasi had no desire in eating his prey, but she was intrigued by him; the way he held himself was composed yet fierce. Stealthily climbing up the knoll he had been standing on, she got back onto her feet, spotting him ahead of her. She trotted smoothly up to him, and slowed to a walk as she reached his side.
Messages In This Thread
Trojan war - by The Stranger - October 04, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: Trojan war - by Falwasi - October 04, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Trojan war - by The Stranger - October 04, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Trojan war - by Falwasi - October 05, 2014, 03:14 AM
RE: Trojan war - by The Stranger - October 05, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Trojan war - by Falwasi - October 06, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Trojan war - by The Stranger - October 06, 2014, 07:08 PM
RE: Trojan war - by Falwasi - October 08, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: Trojan war - by The Stranger - October 17, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: Trojan war - by Falwasi - October 18, 2014, 10:25 AM