Stavanger Bay pump your veins with gushing gold
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle guessed that the other was probably not interested in her first part of the conversation, but that was okay. It didn't really matter truthfully, Thistle was mostly just offering idle chit chat, so that awkwardness did not become overbearing.

Thistle shook her head He has not been seen since the super moon. However, my husband said that as badly as he hurt Julooke, that he couldn't imagine him not staying around to finish the job. But as I said he is also hunting him down, and hopefully he brings his head back. Rather harshly said, but Thistle had no time for mindless violence. If it was warranted that was one thing, if it was just for someone to do it, well that was a whole other ball game. I do not know if he is still here or not, I know he lives further down the coast, from the scent markers on his pelt. I have met others from the same pack or near the area. He may have gone home.
Messages In This Thread
pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 02, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 02, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 02, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 03, 2014, 07:11 AM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 06, 2014, 01:47 AM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 06, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 16, 2014, 09:31 PM