I watch her sleep just like an angel
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
She faced him quickly and met him with respect, though the trembling in her voice sparked a stir of unease in Malachi. He couldn't tell if he had startled the girl or not, and the svelte youth let his tail lower as he approached Arabella with cautious steps. Yet it pleased him to know he had identified her correctly, and a gentle smile lighted his lips.

"That's correct." He bowed his head as she spoke his name, keen to return the respect she gave. When he lifted his gaze, his smile remained, though his eyes grew troubled as he took in the delicate wolf before him. He could see her bones beneath her blond fur and her body looked half-starved. The life of a loner had not treated her well. Tuwawi had instructed him to show Arabella around once her strength had returned, and now he knew what she meant. He nodded to confirm her trailing words and, sensing the strength of her nerves, tried to keep his voice calm as he spoke up again. "Do you feel up for a short tour around the Glacier?" The words came out more hesitant that he'd hoped. As eager as he felt to prove to Tuwawi - and to himself - that the fire queen had not made a mistake in giving him this responsibility, he did not want to push Arabella if she didn't feel strong enough to undertake the trek through the mountain woods. He rested his gaze on her face and let his eyes linger on her shy smile, acutely aware of the beauty that lay beneath her gaunt physique.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 02, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 03, 2014, 12:32 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 05, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 06, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 09, 2014, 03:11 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 10, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 17, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 25, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 26, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 27, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - November 06, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - November 08, 2014, 10:56 PM