Swiftcurrent Creek It just hit me
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He listened to her – she seemed to have some experience, but whether or not she was as capable as their last healer had been (who had personally tended to his shoulder) would remain to be seen. But he could not pass over her.. especially now, when the pack lay at a weakened state as a new Alpha rose.

“Scimitar,” he introduced in turn, glancing back to Star then. She seemed surprised by his news, but spoke nothing of it, agreeing to instead attend the meeting that would occur later that evening. With a dip of his muzzle, he drifted his eyes once more to the newcomer. “Welcome to Swiftcurrent Creek then,” he offered, moving forward to rub his shoulder against the length on the left of her body – placing his scent upon her and officially accepting her to the ranks.

With that, he moved away, claiming his personal space once more before he allowed his bright teal eyes to drift between either of them. “I’ll hopefully see you at the meeting then. Star, perhaps you could provide Esperanza with a tour?”

Without truly waiting for an answer, the agouti male loped away from the pair, withholding the scowl that threatened to break his features as he considered how to break the news of Bazi’s departure to the pack.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
It just hit me - by RIP Star - September 27, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: It just hit me - by Esperanza - September 27, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: It just hit me - by RIP Star - September 27, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: It just hit me - by Esperanza - September 27, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: It just hit me - by RIP Star - September 27, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: It just hit me - by Scimitar - September 29, 2014, 06:44 AM
RE: It just hit me - by Esperanza - September 30, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: It just hit me - by RIP Star - October 03, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: It just hit me - by Scimitar - October 06, 2014, 10:40 AM