Greatwater Lake she is dash
102 Posts
Ooc —
Ein's ears slicked back to rest at half mast against his skull as Junior continued to give him advice. In a way, he appreciated it even if it made him cringe because she was suggesting that he face Ragnar and all the disappointment that Ein would have staked his life on that would come. An endless abyss of disappointment. “I don't want to be called Ein anymore either,” The Lodbrok boy mumbled though in the hindsight of her advice it was a little irrelevant. “It's not even a name. It's just a number. I don't even have a name, I mean who does that? I want my own name, like Gunnar.” But he didn't want it to be Norse because that would only serve to feed into the horrendous spiral of lies that Ein had been living lately. The whole Norse thing just didn't feel right to him. He had once been devoted to it because he was a jealous little prick and wanted Ragnar to notice him the most but now that he was becoming older and able to be the individual he truly was he didn't want that attention anymore; but he also didn't want to be the biggest fail of a son to have ever lived, either. “I know what you're saying Junior, I do,” Ein fixed her in his imperial green gaze, not wanting her to think that he was being stubborn (though he partially was), nor that he wasn't hearing her. He was hearing her.

“I guess I'm just scared,” Of Ragnar, of becoming the (literal) black sheep of his family. It wasn't exactly relieving, admitting that out loud to anyone but himself but there he was admitting it. “Yeah, he did,” Ein told her softly, wanting to ask but also not wanting to be rude, as well. “You know if...things don't go well you can always come to the Bay. Not that I think anything is going to go wrong but you know.” Ein trailed off awkwardly, ears twitching for a moment before he cleared his throat, wondering why he said that. He just wanted her to know that she had a home there, despite that it really wasn't his place to offer it.

Messages In This Thread
she is dash - by Junior - October 04, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: she is dash - by Mercury - October 04, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: she is dash - by Junior - October 05, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: she is dash - by Mercury - October 05, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: she is dash - by Junior - October 05, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: she is dash - by Mercury - October 05, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: she is dash - by Junior - October 05, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: she is dash - by Mercury - October 05, 2014, 06:38 PM
RE: she is dash - by Junior - October 05, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: she is dash - by Mercury - October 06, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: she is dash - by Junior - October 06, 2014, 12:31 PM