Redhawk Caldera i do whatever i can wherever i end up.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Did Finley just bring her some weed? <__<

Fox fully intended on exploring every little nook and cranny of her home as soon as she was capable of doing so. She just hoped that time came before certain other things (namely puppies) were put into motion. Fox desperately wanted children (and she knew Perry felt the same), but she was also well-aware that they would be somewhat of a hinderance to her. It had been quite some time since she had been involved in the lives of children, but she was determined that her own would be worth something. It would be curious to see what kind of parent she would become.

"Willow brought me something the other day," Fox recalled, sniffing at the plants Finley presented, "but the stuff she gave me is different." Blue Willow had warned her to take only a little bit at a time, lest it upset her stomach. So far, Fox was doing a somewhat decent job of heeding that advice.

"What is it?" she asked, "And are you sure it's not gonna kill me?"
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 06, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 06, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 07, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 07:23 PM