Blacktail Deer Plateau When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
"That is true. Watching can only get you so far." They were hitting on one of the worries that plagued him at times, not often, but at times. He had always felt like a bit of an observer of life, not really taking an active role participating. Cautious, sometimes perhaps a little too much so. Guarded. He felt like that was changing a bit here, though, and was glad for it.

Not so much as to have a response for her last question, though. It took him completely by surprise, though he recovered well. "No, I don't." He smiled. "I don't even have the excuse of 'I haven't been here long' anymore. Guess I just haven't found the right one." When it came to affairs of the heart however Dante was extremely finnicky. He wasn't about to throw away his affections on something that wasn't going to last the long haul. Besides that, he was never really one to receive such attentions. He was steady and grounded, true, but wit and charm weren't really his thing normally.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you - by Dante RIP - October 07, 2014, 08:36 PM