Firestone Hot Springs dust turns to gold
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
sorry! Vienna is way behind, she was way on the backburner these past few days XD

She was about ready to move on, somewhat disheartened when he said he hadn't expected company but not too put out. After all, wolves needed their space sometimes! It was no personal statement towards her if he was enjoying a moment of solitude.

Her enthusiasm returned, though, when he invited her to stay (in a sense). He seemed super nice and honestly reminded her a bit of her brother with his mellow tone of voice. Serious, but not unfriendly.

"Great! I love company myself, though you never know if anyone you meet feels the same!" She came closer to him and plopped herself down. Some might have found his scars and size intimidating, but growing up with a father who had been an assassin by trade for a long while, Vienna was completely used to such things. After all, she had a couple of sizable scars herself. As she came closer, she caught the scent of salt on his fur, and her eyes widened. "You come from the coast?! Ohh, is it lovely there? I so want to visit, but it's quite a ways from the Spire." Even just the brief whiff was enough to bring back memories of home, nostalgia burning through her with bittersweet intensity.
Messages In This Thread
dust turns to gold - by Ragnar - October 02, 2014, 07:47 AM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Vienna IA - October 02, 2014, 09:47 PM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Ragnar - October 03, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Vienna IA - October 07, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Ragnar - October 09, 2014, 06:00 AM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Vienna IA - October 16, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Ragnar - October 23, 2014, 07:00 AM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Vienna IA - October 26, 2014, 07:09 PM