The Sunspire i can't get you out of the rain.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie

It was then for the first time that Summer began to wonder if there had been something between his former alpha and the current. When he had voiced his concerns to Jace, the male had been all for giving up the search and focusing their efforts on finding the cougar. But Ame seemed still determined. Perhaps she was not as bitterly angry towards what Ferdie had done as the beta, or maybe she like Summer once had never thought of what consequences may follow if they did find Ferdie. Or, maybe when Ferdie had disappeared, a little piece of the female's heart had gone too. Summer thought then of Magpie and the other girl and knew he could not fault Ame for not wanting to give up if that was indeed the case.

"I hate to say it," Summer started slowly, "But I think the pack needs you here now more than Ferdie needs you to continue searching for him." The words tasted foul upon his tongue, but he let them go even so. "If Ferdie has survived this long on his own, then he won't need us to help him find his way back. The pack, though, cannot band together and become strong enough to survive the winter without an alpha to make us whole..."

Summer glanced at Amekaze's face as he spoke, wondering at how she would feel about his words. This was the first pack he'd been a part of since he was only a month old, but he knew that this was not how it was supposed to be from his father. A pack was close, spending most of their time together--not bits and pieces hiding in the far reaches of their lands and even others not within their boundaries at all. They'd spent too much time apart looking for Ferdie. Perhaps instead of searching so hard for the one who'd made the mess, it was time to clean it up.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - September 25, 2014, 08:44 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - September 27, 2014, 01:30 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - September 27, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 01, 2014, 07:20 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 03, 2014, 07:47 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 05, 2014, 02:05 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 09, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 11, 2014, 11:56 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 12, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 16, 2014, 04:20 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 21, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - November 02, 2014, 01:46 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - November 04, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - November 08, 2014, 03:19 AM