Emberwood Take my love down to Baton Rouge
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
"Ohh, you can't even imagine, it's gorgeous," she gushed about living on the mountain. God she loved it, and while she did still at times miss her previous home, she couldn't believe how wonderful her new home was. Though, at this point, she could barely call it 'new' anymore.

"Makes you feel like a bird, being up so high and looking down on the world. And the stars seem so much brighter. Are you a fan of stargazing?" She hoped he said yes, though it was fine if he wasn't. Not everyone could find delight in such things. She shook her head, though, when he mentioned the tension between their packs. The ongoing nature of it still puzzled her. "I guess so, though honestly I have no idea why. I mean, I've met a couple from your pack, and you all seem decent enough." She eyed him warily. "You aren't a predator in disguise, are you, luring me in just to attack when I least expect it?" Her tone held an obvious joking note, for she didn't want to offend him into thinking that she actually thought he would.
Messages In This Thread
Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - September 21, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - September 22, 2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - September 22, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - September 28, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 02, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - October 03, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 09, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - October 10, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 16, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - October 19, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 22, 2014, 11:45 PM