Redhawk Caldera i do whatever i can wherever i end up.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox squinted at Finley, but she trusted the girl enough to take her advice. She was curious to know what Finley meant about loving life, considering Fox did not really think about how she felt about life often. Life just was. She rarely had feelings about it. Again, Fox bent her nose down to sniff the plants, realizing they were even more pungent than she had thought at first. Definitely more smelly than the herbs Blue Willow had brought for her.

“Thanks Fin,” she said, her tone genuine and she nudged the girl's shoulder with her muzzle. “You want to go be my temporary gamekeeper and round up some grub? I think I’ll munch on a few of these plants in the meantime.” She wasn't sure if she would add in Blue's herbs to the mix, but she figured it couldn't hurt to have a little bit of both. Then again, Fox knew next to nothing about this sort of stuff. It was one of the main reasons she refused remedies in the first place.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 06, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 06, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 07, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 07:23 PM