Emberwood Take my love down to Baton Rouge
221 Posts
Ooc — sietch

The excitement from this tawny female was palpable as she spewed compliments and tales surrounding the Sunspire. Dovev's eyes flickered through the autumn trees again, looking up at the towering peak that rose through the valley. He admitted it was a formidable sight, and the wolves who lived in its shadow would be needing a different set of skills than those who lived in the forests and plains. Vienna looked slim and hardy from the obvious mountain trekking required to navigate her pack territory.

I can imagine they'd be brighter when you're closer to the sky, the Creek wolf responded. But, I've never stopped to look at them.
It was true- Dovev had long since stopped caring about what was above him, and not in front of him. The first time he had stopped to stare upwards was in his birth forest, where the air was so clear the galaxy was visible. The Milky Way was a massive sort of rend in the sky. It was as if the sky had been ripped open to give birth to the world, and the scar in the sky was a glowing reminder of life back on Earth. But that was old tales Dovev had never paid attention to, and so therefore he stopped looking for validity for them.

With a bear-like grin on his face, the tundra hunter let out a small laugh from his throat at her last comment. Why would I do that? It's not like I'm on patrol, anyways. His tongue went to the blood stains above his gums. Besides, I just ate.
[Image: 12422385882006102414Black_bold_spiral.svg]
Messages In This Thread
Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - September 21, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - September 22, 2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - September 22, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - September 28, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 02, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - October 03, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 09, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - October 10, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 16, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - October 19, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 22, 2014, 11:45 PM