Sheepeater Cliff hi i'm juno and this is jackass
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
hey<3
[Image: tumblr_mtllid5CJQ1s3jaiao1_500.gif]
basically juno right now xD

i stumble and fall

It was truly a blessing that Juno's stupidity was counterbalanced with great acting skills. Though more than two minutes had gone by since Juno's strepitous collision, the rust dressed girl could still feel the goat's eyes on her -- the beast was certaintly taking the required precautions to make sure the annoying pest was gone forever.
Finally after what seemed like an eternity, the stupid beast pranced away, bellowing triumphantly as if to announce it's victory to the whole world.

After a few more seconds of complete inmovility, the rusty daredevil lifted her head from the ground, quickly skimimg through her side to assess the damage done on her side and legs. 'So far,so good,' she thought with a mocking smirk as she failed to see any physical wound on her skin or feet.
Yeah, she was lucky not to have been squashed by the goat or to have twisted her spindly legs out of shape during the impact -- but there was only so much luck an individual could have

As she tried to stand, her back inmidiately curled again as if she had been suddenly stabbed by ghost in the middle of her flank. She hissed in pain as she made a feeble attempt to limp away, each step casuing her side to throb in agony.
She had not yet noticed, her spectacular fall had been witnessed by someone else, aside from the goat of course -- who would be very surely laughing its brains out by now.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 08, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 09, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 10, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 11, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 11, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 12, 2014, 09:17 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - October 13, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 16, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 29, 2014, 10:19 AM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - October 29, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - November 18, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - November 20, 2014, 04:38 PM