Wapun Meadow i stay out too late
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
ummmggg

The herds were on the move, and while the agouti male toyed with the idea of having a pack hunt, he also knew he should allow another to take the reins of organizing it. The Creek, as usual, was hustling with activity, and his mind was instead stuck on Neverwinter Forest and the mystery pack that had claimed along the forests edges. He wanted them gone -- he needed that land for himself. But.. could he oust another pack from their home to fuel his own desires? And more importantly.. would his wolves go with him?

His paws strode across the cool grass of the meadow. Last time he had been here, the silver trickster, Shadow, had been trying to make waves with Swiftcurrent Creek. What he wouldn't give now to turn back the time and take the boy's tongue as he had threatened -- though it only would have been satisfying momentarily.. surely, Paar's wrath would have come down upon him then, and he knew he could not distress his friend in such a manner.

Lost in these thoughts, he almost missed the suspiciously familiar scent. His eyes directed upon her before he truly clued in, and as his aqua eyes trailed over the slim body of the she-wolf admiringly (he was, after all, newly single and heartbroken), horror slowly dawned on him as he realized who it was. "Muirrin?" The words spat from his mouth as his lips peeled back in a quiet snarl.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
i stay out too late - by Spine - October 10, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: i stay out too late - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:15 PM
RE: i stay out too late - by Spine - October 13, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: i stay out too late - by Scimitar - October 24, 2014, 02:53 PM
RE: i stay out too late - by Spine - November 03, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: i stay out too late - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 03:05 PM