IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches
<span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;color:0000FF;">I feel the Gravity of it all</span>
60 Posts
Ooc — Paige

His call was answered swiftly. Not minutes after he sent out his beckoning his brother came trotting over to him. The giant hadn't changed much since they had separated. Scimitar was still as handsome as ever, with his kind and dashing face Luka always considered the male a 'lady killer'. "At least it's a gorgeous sight my brother." Luka retorted with a grin spreading across his shaggy face.

Rising from his seated position on the soft ground Luka cantered over to the cinnamon male. Luka had always been the submissive one in their relationship. It was a more natural position for him. Scimitar always treated him as an equal while still maintaining a dominate role. The blackish male had respected his companion for that. Luka, after closing the distance on his brother, pressed his head against Scim's chest before affectionately and submissively licking the male's muzzle. "I have missed you my friend. It has been too long. What have you been up to lady killer?"

Messages In This Thread
IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 15, 2014, 07:39 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 15, 2014, 07:50 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 20, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 21, 2014, 11:14 AM