The Sunspire we're driving cadillacs in our dreams.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace saw the subtle shift of shoulders and head and for a moment he was a little disarmed and thought that he was going to have to prove his place in the pack. Something he would do, but would hate it when it was Summer. The youth however changed his tune on his own and Jace didn't even have to move. It was good, but he would have to remember to watch. There was nothing wrong with Ambition and Summer would do well in the top tiers, but the fact was it wasn't his place yet.

Jace frowned Until I do that though we need to prepare for winter. We have youngsters to feed as well as ourselves. So we need to make sure to fill our caches and do some hunting. Feel free to suggest anything, there is nothing wrong with speaking up Summer. You are an important member of us too.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Summer Ostrega - September 26, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 29, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 30, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 05, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 13, 2014, 10:58 AM