Neverwinter Forest home is wherever i'm with you
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Kaskara regarded him coolly -- a look she could only have gotten from their mother as his plans had come to the open. He could not tell what either of his companions thought of it -- of the pack leaving Swiftcurrent Creek and its hellish memories behind and instead coming here.. a fresh beginning and to a land that could be called majestic by its own rights.

besides the opinion of his pack, there was now only one other obstacle in his way from this -- a neighboring pack so close that Scimitar could have probably spit on their borders from where he stood. His eyes shifted away from the two Creek wolves, glancing out to the forest he had known so well -- there, the tree that Viinturuth and himself had run the Blacktail Deer Plateau alpha, Hawkeye, in to when she had brazenly trespassed in to their territory. Over there.. the shroud of trees where he and Luka had often mingled.

Pulled from his reverie by the logical offers of both Kaskara and Kieran, the regal drew himself up, giving a small nod of agreement to them. Shifting himself, his nose went to touch the cheek of both wolves before pulling away, beginning to explore through the forest once more. Until they found borderlines, he was uncertain of what they were dealing with.. and of how many.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
home is wherever i'm with you - by Scimitar - October 06, 2014, 06:27 AM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kaskara - October 07, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kieran - October 08, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:20 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kaskara - October 11, 2014, 02:23 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kieran - October 11, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kaskara - October 11, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Kieran - October 13, 2014, 12:58 PM