Redhawk Caldera I'm trying to fight the feeling I will fall to the ground
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
As Capricorn waddled through tall prairie grasses, he kept looking up to see a headless mountain in the distance. His journey was one of self-discovery and, perhaps, gathering intel and forces. He was practical and task-oriented, so ordinarily the male spent very little time admiring the scenery, but that mountain was interesting. It was unusual and out of place, just like him.

The valhund cross therefore hurried toward it, or hurried as much as a valhund cross could hurry without running. He was a good runner for his size and could keep up with longer legged wolves, though it took more of his effort, but there was a greater distance between walking and running for Capricorn than for your average wolf. Loping was unheard of for the short-legged wolf.

He didn't get very close to the volcano before the potent scent of urine came to him on a southbound wind. He lifted his head and sniffed deeply. Capricorn hadn't been out and about much, having stuck to his home mountain for much of his life, but the scent seemed somehow fresh. It didn't have the same... worn down quality that a long-standing pack seemed to have. For this reason, perhaps, he dared to waddle closer.
Messages In This Thread
I'm trying to fight the feeling I will fall to the ground - by ZC30 - October 11, 2014, 08:36 PM