Redhawk Caldera I'm trying to fight the feeling I will fall to the ground
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
It wasn't long before he was found by a male with a dirty blonde coat. Ashton practically towered over Capricorn, who tilted his head back to look up at the other wolf without the slightest trace of indignation. Even when he was referred to as "little", the de Septentrio didn't take offence. There was a time and a place for defensiveness over his size and this wasn't it.

His first impression of Ashton was formed with ease. The male had a pretty appearance with his brilliant green eyes a perfect contrast to his golden fur, but he didn't seem arrogant. He didn't even seem remotely like a narcissist. Instead, he seemed very laid-back and mellow, at ease with the world... possibly lackadaisical, thought Capricorn, but probably not a bad guy overall.

"Good afternoon," he said with a smile, unblinking as he stared up at Ashton with eyes that didn't so much as dare make contact with the other wolf's. "I'm a traveler. I smelled your borders." Squinting, he waved his curled tail and then added, "at least, I assume they're your borders...?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm trying to fight the feeling I will fall to the ground - by ZC30 - October 11, 2014, 09:14 PM