Redhawk Caldera I'm trying to fight the feeling I will fall to the ground
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
The 2 year old sun borne had seen the confusion darken his light little features, and he lightly put a paw to his little and surprisingly muscled shoulder.

"No worries, tiny tim, I got you."

Making a pointed effort to recap the language lessons his mother tried to teach him, his own golden hued brows contorted with the struggle.

"I said I am not of this pack, as of yet, and hopefully soon, I will be. I am treating a female who's pelt holds the colour of flames itself, for a case of..."

Ashton sat on his lean hinds, the yellow pelt making rivets of touchable gold gleam in the sunlight, as he attempted to think of another wordly version of 'high'.

"Delusional sickness. "

Then grinning a sharp smile at the small wolf, he acknowledged the others name with a swift dip of his sun draped skull.

"Nice ta meet ya, Cap'n Capricorn. Name's Ashton. But you can just call me Ash, dude. "
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm trying to fight the feeling I will fall to the ground - by Ashton - October 11, 2014, 10:07 PM