Redhawk Caldera I'm trying to fight the feeling I will fall to the ground
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Much of what Ashton said was still gibberish to Capricorn, but he did his best to listen politely and decipher the meaning where he could. He sifted through the words, deciding that Ashton was some sort of healer. He kept his opinion of the art, as well as the probability of this fox character dying if she hadn't already done so, quietly to himself.

"That's good for them," said Capricorn, still with that polite smile on his face. He might have felt differently about healers than many wolves but he couldn't deny their perceived usefulness. Any pack was probably lucky to have a botanist in its ranks. When asked if he was looking to join, he pondered the question for a moment. It wasn't like he was going anywhere anytime soon, and yet... he didn't want to be hasty.

"I haven't decided where I'm going," he finally said, choosing something in between thoughtful and uncommitted. "When I figure it out, maybe I'll find my way back here. Then I'll see if you got invited to join them."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm trying to fight the feeling I will fall to the ground - by ZC30 - October 11, 2014, 11:58 PM