Firestone Hot Springs i live for the applause
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: ooohhhh snaps

Hawkeye sighed as she watched the Hot Springs from the river of whitefish. The raven-colored wolf looked behind her momentarily at the plateau she called home. It was home, but she desired -- longed -- to wander a bit herself, like the wolf of wind, Vires, or like her friend Pied.

She huffed and trotted, determined, through the chilly waters. It wouldn't do much harm to travel to the hot springs for an hour. It wasn't like Akhlut would come back so soon, and there hadn't been any other wolves in a long while besides him.

Her piercing eyes watched the scattered clouds reform and mold into different shapes in the sky, leaving shadows trailing throughout the flatlands. Wetting her nose, Hawkeye sighed happily.

And then she froze. In a pool, still faroff, she spotted a white wolf. The only white wolf she knew was Jinx. Red flashed across her vision as her brow narrowed. A rumble formed in her chest, but then she stopped. Pied had called her a terrible Alpha and said she denied everything, but Hawkeye wanted to hear this for herself. She trotted forward, toward the white one who called herself Jinx.
Messages In This Thread
i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 18, 2013, 02:21 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 18, 2013, 02:36 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 18, 2013, 03:35 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 18, 2013, 03:58 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 18, 2013, 04:53 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 19, 2013, 10:22 AM
RE: i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 19, 2013, 12:01 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 19, 2013, 01:55 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 19, 2013, 02:26 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 19, 2013, 02:42 PM