girl you melt me like ice and whiskey
<b><div><span style="color:#ffe100;">☥</span></div></b>
15 Posts
Ooc — Mary

The Pharaoh had a quiet way about him. He was reserved, though not to the point of being withdrawn. The wolfdog could understand the benefits of companionship and conversing, and he was no stranger to the idea that wolves were stronger when they were surrounded by others. Ankh was prepared to leave the lone wolf lifestyle behind, but he knew that there were preparations to be made before he could shed his solitary coat. He would need to find his siblings first; though it had been several months since they had been in the same vicinity as each other. The pallid Pharaoh was young, but his impatience forced him to seek out ways to grasp his future before it was ready for him.
A large hare was clasped in Ankh’s mouth, coating his white pelt in a deep crimson. Trailing the lush greens of the vale, Ankh could see the pleasure in such a place. It was secluded, soundless – save for the occasional flutter of wings overhead, or the toss of wind against the tree line. His boxy frame was carried through the center of the territory. There was a gurgling up towards his front. Drawing his long ears forward, Ankh breathed in the scent of a creek… and another wolf. Flicking his tail upwards, the wolfdog trotted forward until his pale eyes fell on a rusty-colored female. The rabbit in his jowls would either act as a point of interest for the female, or she would simply ignore him. Mouth full, he could not speak up to warn her of his presence.

Messages In This Thread
girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 10, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 12, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 13, 2014, 12:28 AM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 13, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 16, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 25, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 09:08 PM