Blacktail Deer Plateau rattlin' bones
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
For some reason I always seem to get migraines on Sundays -.- wierdness. Finally got it down to where I can post some though :)

Dante didn't want to sound like he was lecturing, but he knew he had done just that. Still, a pack family didn't only support one another. They also called one another out when the felt it necessary. And in this moment, he at least needed to let her know how he felt on the issue. What she did with it was up to her.

The leader who he had met did not seem the type to attack another on a peaceful visit, but she did know them better. Her concern wasn't going to stop him, but it would make him proceed with even more caution than usual. He wasn't fond of leaving the territory but was sure Blue Willow would be fine for the short time it would require. They were rather close to the coast after all.

"If you do, let me know." He would leave it at that. She would come to him if she wished to go and for him to accompany her, so he wasn't going to press for a timeline of any sort. She was old enough now to decide that for herself. "How was your time away? Were you with them the whole time?" He was curious as to what sorts of places she had traveled and if she had been to any of his old haunts. He'd seen quite a bit of these lands before settling down here.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
rattlin' bones - by Junior - October 10, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: rattlin' bones - by Dante RIP - October 10, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: rattlin' bones - by Junior - October 10, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: rattlin' bones - by Dante RIP - October 10, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: rattlin' bones - by Junior - October 11, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: rattlin' bones - by Dante RIP - October 12, 2014, 05:38 PM
RE: rattlin' bones - by Junior - October 12, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: rattlin' bones - by Dante RIP - October 18, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: rattlin' bones - by Junior - October 22, 2014, 10:34 AM
RE: rattlin' bones - by Dante RIP - October 27, 2014, 11:25 AM