Firestone Hot Springs i live for the applause
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Jinx did not seem in the lease bit perturbed in the fact that Hawkeye randomly showed up in the middle of her... bath? "A nod is all I receive? No words?" She no longer speaks, midnight one. The white one follows Sos closer than ever before. Her key-lime green orbs became large. Sos... she thought to herself, and felt a light breeze pick up. There was so much she hadn't learned from Lecter in the ways of Sos, and she had truly believed in the darker ways.

She shook her head and narrowed her brow. "So you no longer speak, then. And you are now a devout follower of Sos. I cannot say I am fully invested in Sos anymore. I did not learn enough of His ways. But this is not an excuse to abandon a pack. We were yours. We followed you and Kerberos and Lecter. You all left, no, deserted us. I do not believe that Sos would agree with that, Jinx." Hawkeye spat the last sentence in disgust. "But it is pointless to even try to get these ideas into your head, because you think you are better than the wolves that you left." The large female moved her head upward in the slightest in somewhat of a challenge to Jinx. Would she choose to speak now?
Messages In This Thread
i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 18, 2013, 02:21 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 18, 2013, 02:36 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 18, 2013, 03:35 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 18, 2013, 03:58 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 18, 2013, 04:53 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 19, 2013, 10:22 AM
RE: i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 19, 2013, 12:01 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 19, 2013, 01:55 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 19, 2013, 02:26 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 19, 2013, 02:42 PM