The Sunspire we're driving cadillacs in our dreams.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Summer was not alone in his heavy thoughts, as winter beckoned to them. She was coming fast with fingers of ice, and breath of frost. It would be hard with the few they had, and the pups. They would however do the best that they could, of that he was sure.

Jace chuckled Yes we do, but you let me worry about that friend. It is my responsibility after all. I would appreciate a hunt though if you think you can do some hunting for us? Jace grew quiet then, he was healed mostly. He still was a little leery about hunting big game without help, but he could do small creatures.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Summer Ostrega - September 26, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 29, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 30, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 05, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 13, 2014, 10:58 AM