Wapun Meadow i stay out too late
53 Posts
Ooc — Riven
As the sound of paws moving through grass reached her ears, Spine began to end her pathetic display, the groan dead in her throat. Still, she lay there for a moment, considering "play dead" as an option; that is, until the incredulous hiss of her name — her true name — cut through the air like a knife. She opened a golden eye to peer at the speaker, then groaned all over again: "You've got to be kidding me." She was being punished by the universe, she was sure, and the agouti female suddenly felt as if returning to the Wilds had been an enormous mistake.

Spine considered laying there in stubborn silence until he moved on, but that would surely antagonize him further... though she wasn't convinced that anything she did at this point would be able to soothe his ire. With a sigh, she returned to her feet, glancing at his face. He seemed different, now; as regal and as attractive as ever, but somehow more sure of himself than he had been when they first night. She cleared her throat, "Spine, now. Muirrin was a coward." At least Spine was (usually) invisible, though that particular superpower was failing her now.
Messages In This Thread
i stay out too late - by Spine - October 10, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: i stay out too late - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:15 PM
RE: i stay out too late - by Spine - October 13, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: i stay out too late - by Scimitar - October 24, 2014, 02:53 PM
RE: i stay out too late - by Spine - November 03, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: i stay out too late - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 03:05 PM