Redhawk Caldera I turned my face to the highway.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I couldn't tell if Amon was actually in their territory or outside of it... so I went with "close enough to make Fox protective."

After the episode with Ashton, Fox had cut back on her daily intake of Finley's medication. The side-effects, while terribly amusing, also made her feel extremely vulnerable. That, of course, did not mean that Fox had stopped entirely. Instead, she ingested just the smallest amount of the substance, rather than an entire mouthful. It kept the pain away and made her slightly elated, but didn't cause her to completely shut down or forget what she had been doing every few minutes. Her reaction time was slightly slower, but that wasn't too much of a boon considering her fractured rib hindered her movement anyway.

She stuck to the buffer zone between their home and unclaimed territory, eyes peeled for anything out of the ordinary. Now that they had made their claim official (with that extra, distant voice she'd never heard), she wanted to make sure that they kept it secure. So along she limped until she spotted a figure that was a little too close for her comfort. Hiding her limp as best as she could, Fox raised her tail and pointed her ears forward and up, commanding respect with her posture alone. A questioning look was on her face as she awaited the stranger to explain himself.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 14, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 14, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 14, 2014, 04:56 PM