Greatwater Lake a string of pearls
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary

The female seemed to accept the offer after only a moment of hesitation, joining Siv in the sand beside the lake. The coywolf’s tail thumped against the earth with a few good smacks before she turned her attention on the surrounding area, waiting for the next string of life to leak through the trees or flutter across the expanse of bright blue sky. While it may have seemed odd for the pale-furred female, it was not necessarily out of the ordinary for Siv to be… well, out of the ordinary.
Drawing her lengthy ears towards the words that followed from her companion, Siv frowned thoughtfully at the question that was presented. How to get the animals to appear… that was a perfectly good inquiry. “Well, gee, I was just waitin around for ‘em. But, we could make a game out of it,” the Savoy girl chirped with a wide grin towards the other girl. Siv was all about games, and certainly when they involved other forms of wildlife. Sitting up straight, she squinted towards the trees that bordered the lake with a considerate expression. Then, she drew her narrow muzzle towards her company and nodded her head once or twice.
“Alright, super,” she began, “we could go for an animal scavenger hunt. In the trees over there,” she motioned with her muzzle in the direction she was referring. “That’s where the moose came out of. If we head in there, I’ll bet we’d find all sorts of crazy critters.” It was a thought anyway, but Siv wasn’t sure her present company would be up for it. It would certainly be more exciting than sitting around beside the water just waiting for something to happen.

Messages In This Thread
a string of pearls - by Siv - October 05, 2014, 02:23 AM
RE: a string of pearls - by Saēna - October 05, 2014, 09:18 AM
RE: a string of pearls - by Siv - October 07, 2014, 01:35 AM
RE: a string of pearls - by Saēna - October 09, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: a string of pearls - by Siv - October 10, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: a string of pearls - by Saēna - October 13, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: a string of pearls - by Siv - October 13, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: a string of pearls - by Saēna - October 19, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: a string of pearls - by Siv - October 29, 2014, 12:48 AM
RE: a string of pearls - by Saēna - November 05, 2014, 06:02 PM
RE: a string of pearls - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 03:49 PM